Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Patient Awareness program With Dr.Hemaraj at senior citizen association by Anguraj on 6th Sep 2010

I did a Patient Awareness Program in Tamilnadu Senior Citizens association on 6/09/2010 evening 5PM.I invited Dr.Hemraj a upcoming urologist and he gave speech on BPH and Stones.Totally 70 elderly people attended the program all are pure urology related patients.Dr.Hemraj gave a excellent speech with a presentation in LCD screen.The program was so interactive,many people asked valid queries to the doctor.Doctor after seeing the patients interest announced a free consultation for the patients who turn up from this meeting.Association secretary is also happy and asked for our regular participation
WORKS DONE
First one day in field of working I found the board of Tamilnadu senior citizens association. With my previous experience of doing patient awareness programs in big flats and colony’s I contacted the secretary of the association Mr.Rajasekar and got a appointment on next day evening. The next day I prepared myself with all materials like target prostate success flash e-input and powerpoints regarding the cipla activities which I have in my laptop. Next day I met Mr.Rajasekar along with the treasurer Mr.singaraj I showed them the inputs and previous successful programs done. First they hesitated because a bank is been planning  a program on elderly insurance policy discussion in the meeting on the same day.Then they accepted because I said them this is not a business related program or not a program which is useful for few elders. This is a program which is compulsory for all elders. Then they accepted. Then I approached Dr.Hemraj the most nearest urologist to the venue. He agreed immediately and from his side he promised 25% fees reduction for patients who turn up from this program. Then I confirmed the program with my manager Mr.Sravan and gave proposal saying that we are sponsoring the venue charge of Rs.4000/- which they asked for the venue. They also gave me suggestion that Anna nagar ladies  club meeting hall can be used for this program and they also assisted  me in fixing the venue. Then I raised approval after getting mail approval from my manager Mr.Sravan kumar. I regularly reminded doctor for him preparing with slides on the topic  “UROLOGICAL PROBLEMS IN ELDELY PEOPLE”. Pamphlets were sent to all members of the senior citizens association by the association itself.I went to the venue a hour earlier the program and confirmed the arrangements.Doctor was a good supporter of cipla products Ston1 and Urifast after this program he has started a exclusive support on Terol LA both 2mg and 4mg.cipla caring for life video is also played before the program with doctor’s and secretary’s permission  

No comments:

Post a Comment