Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Press Release with Dr.Hemraj at pursai times Conduted By Anguraj

First we started to search many local news papers finally we had found the Purasai Times which is supplied across North Chennai having 72000 issues.
It is on 26th Sep 2010 with Dr.Hemraj we published a article in Purasai times. In that Doctor is wrote about the Dietary recommendation for stones recommendation. I gave my number in the article to avoid miscellaneous calls. Around 15 callers from various parts of North called to me and they asked their doubts. There was good turn up from that press release and I diverted 9 calls to the doctor number and doctor was so happy. It created a Mass awareness among the people in various parts of Chennai. Doctor has practicing as a top end urologist in City tower hospital I am giving a regular follows and Dr also committed to give full support to all products.

No comments:

Post a Comment